Thursday, September 1, 2011

Jam

After the girls were all done swimming I stuck them in the bath and dried them off.  Then I had to make some jam so the raspberries did not go to waste.  I had three little helpers.  I only did two batches so Brooklyn and Addie got the first turns to stir. 
Sierra waited very nicely for her turn to stir. 
Brooklyn let Sierra have a turn so she could measure for me.
When making jam the pectin has to sit for 30 minutes.  The three girls spent the first 15 minutes passing the bowels back and forth so everyone could have a turn stiring.  After that Brooklyn and Addie got tired of stirring and left to watch TV.  Sierra didn't want to leave me.  She said Don't worry Mom I will stir both.  She did for a bit then, really just long enough for the picture.  Then I told her she could go too.

1 comment:

  1. In the last photo I can just hear Sierra saying "Im the boss of the jam bowls"

    ReplyDelete