Saturday, August 27, 2011

Swimming

Brooklyn is a little like her Grandma Blaser she loves to have a party and is always looking for an excuse to have one.  This time she wanted to have a water party.  So we (by we I mean Bret) set up the slip and slide the swimming pools and put water on the tramp.  I was plesently surprised how much fun they had on the slip and slide. 








2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a good time at Brooklyn's party. She is learning to throw parties from the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun, glad they wanted to use the slipnslide. I felt like storing mine was such a waste when the kids wouldnt use it most of the summer. I tried to see Brooklyns missing tooth in the pictures but she isnt smiling big enough. T. really wants to see. He asked if we could call her to talk about the tooth and I was grouchy and told him no. I noticed you called while we were at church(1:00 is super late!) and felt so guilty about telling him no. We missed a good party and we miss having fun neighbors:(

    ReplyDelete