Before Grandma, Grandpa and Alan moved to New Mexico we would have a weekly campfire. "Weenie Wednesday" Due to work and way too many fun plans we had to have Weenie Wednesday on Sunday but it worked out. The fire was really Steven's job. He was doing a great job taking care of it. However, Bret couldn't keep his hands out of it.
Kevin stopped by to cook his dog.
Everyone stopped playing to eat.
I know this photo looks bad...it is the smoke. Why didn't he move?It was really nice that Steven had a break from work and school so he could come with us.
Brooklyn and Sierra loved their table. They were really excited to be spending time with the family.
It is hard to see what is really happening here. Grandma and the girls are filling water balloons.
I am not really a fan of water balloons so this is the first time that I know of the girls have ever played with them. Sierra really enjoyed them.
The girls enjoyed the game. Everyone tossed the balloons back and forth stepping back each time their partner caught the balloon. The girls loved the game. I was really glad the girls did not break their balloons on themselves. I don't think they would have enjoyed that.
Grandpa and Sierra didn't take verry big stepps back. (Or any?)
While London was too small to participate she was a good sport. She slept thru most of the night and didn't cry at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment